Friday, November 15, 2013

THANK YOU from #IStandWithThomasPeters


We'll post a full update on Monday, but we wanted to thank you for your incredible support of #IStandWithThomasPeters -- the day was a tremendous success!


We've already doubled our goal! 
$39,000 
came from credit-card donations
$11,000 
raised through the incredibly generous Catholic Vote email campaign

Totaling $50,000! 

(And this doesn't include those of you who sent checks, or the totals from receptions in Thomas and Natalie's home state of Michigan, and in Washington, D.C.)

We are so overwhelmed by the love and support and most of all by your prayers! Thomas and Natalie were simply blown away. We'll have a full recap next week (plus update's on Thomas' rehab!), but right now, we just wanted to say:










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Thomas and Natalie,
    We don't know each other, but I am Facebook friends with William "Billy" Newton, and I know he is a good friend of yours. He has been keeping the web updated on your progress via Facebook, Twitter, his blog, and his appearances on Catholic podcasts. I also have a disability. I have cerebral palsy, which involves a somewhat different set of challenges than what you are facing, but I do know what it is like to have special needs and continuing medical expenses. Please be assured of my continued prayers for you. I pray that that God will continue to shower you with with the spiritual graces and material support you will need to meet the challenges ahead, I've made a small donation to your fund. I wish it could be more, but I have limited means myself. I will gladly share what I can to help you, however. God Bless You!
    Neil Leslie

    ReplyDelete

We are happy to forward along all well wishes!

Comment moderation is on; all comments will be screened; no uncharitable comments will posted. We are hopeful in people's generosity, and consideration, but may disable comments in the future, as necessary.

Thank you for your prayers and understanding.